Cardinal Careers Job & Internship Database
Log on to your Cardinal Careers account to find current job and internship openings. Search by major, field or keyword.
- Earth Science - modeling, prediction and measurement of land, oceans, atmosphere and climate
- Energy & Energy Management - energy generation, storage, distribution and efficiency from renewable and traditional sources
- Environmental Engineering - water usage and reclamation; waste management; compliance and remediation.
- Finance and Economics - economic modeling, market analysis/forecasting, investing and venture capital.
- Green Buildings - energy-efficient architecture & landscaping, LEED design and low-impact construction.
- Green Business - clean tech, products, processes, services, consulting, design, manufacture, procurement, marketing, eco-tourism and Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS).
- Nature & Conservation - plants, animals and biodiversity; habitat preservation; freshwater, estuaries and wetlands.
- Smart Development - improving infrastructure and quality of life in domestic and international communities; urban/regional planning and transportation.
- Social Impact/Nonprofit - advocacy, education, outreach, planning and policy
Environmental Jobs in San Francisco
San Francisco's Department of the Environment lists several job search engines already programmed to find environmental and sustainability jobs in the Bay Area. The website also has direct links to the employment webpages of some Bay Area non-profit organizations working to advance sustainability.
Nature Magazine’s International Science Jobs (Earth Science, Nature & Conservation)
The CDC maintains online and print subscriptions to the following periodicals listing job openings. Email carolc at stanford dot edu for the online password.
Green Careers Journal
Current job listings, articles and career information for students and professionals in the field. Published 10 times annually.
Environmental Career Opportunities Newsletter
Newsletter of environmental job postings, advocacy, industry, and job trends news. Includes an "ask the career expert" section. Sectors include: Outdoor & Environmental Education; Policy & Regulation; Advocacy; Renewable Energy; International Jobs; Jobs in Higher Education; and Internships. Published online twice a month.
Temporary Placement Agencies and Recruiting Firms
- ETI, Inc.
- Bright Green Talent
Temp test: Masters Student Timelines and Resources
Temp test: RSS feed