Three recommendations are required. Letters of recommendation are handled via an online recommendation system which is part of our online application.
- In the Recommendations section of the application you will be asked to register the following information:
- Names of THREE recommenders. You may register up to six recommenders, but three are required. Do NOT duplicate names or contact information.
- Institute or Business Affiliation of each recommender
- Valid e-mail address of each recommender. An email will be sent to your recommenders with information on how to proceed.
- Waiver – You must choose whether or not to waive your right to see a recommendation. It may be that a recommender will not submit a recommendation if you have not waived the right to see it. This should be discussed in advance. Your choice will be transmitted to the recommender in the instructional email he/she will receive.
At least one letter should be a faculty member at the last school you attended as a full-time student (unless you have been out of school for more than five years). Substitutions for faculty recommendations may include work associates or others who can comment on your academic potential for graduate work.