A scanned version of the official transcript from every postsecondary institution you have attended for at least one year as a full-time student is required. In addition, arrange to have two sets of official transcripts (academic records) mailed to the department to which you are applying. See Mailing information.
- Transcripts must bear the official seal of the institution and signature of the Registrar.
- Academic records should give detailed information on the content and quality of your performance, courses taken each year, and grades received.
- The grading scale of the institution and your rank in class should be noted whenever possible.
- Degrees must be verified by official copies of diplomas or conferral statements on academic records.
- Academic records must be original documents bearing the institutional seal and official signature of the Registrar or copies verified by a school administrative officer.
- If the institution does not issue records in English, original language records must be submitted with official English translations. We accept translations issued by the institution or a professional translation service. Translations must be literal and complete versions of the original records.
The University reserves the right to require additional academic documents, if we are unable to verify the nature or authenticity of your academic documents, we may ask you to obtain an evaluation from a foreign credential evaluation service