The Haas Center has created several guidelines to help students with identifying partner organizations focused on serving community needs and developing relationships with those partners. Please note that partnerships associated with the Philanthropy Fellowships and the Urban Summer Price Charities Fellowship are prearranged.
- Sample Letter to a Community Partner: this letter explains the program and is to be used in conjunction with the community partner questionnaire included with each application. Students may use the content of this letter or the letter itself when reaching out to potential partners.
- Community Partner Relationships Guidelines: the guidelines can assist students in identifying an appropriate community partner, as well as developing and maintaining that relationship. The tips and suggestions presented in this document come from students that have participated in the program over the last five years.
- Fellowships Timeline: the timeline can assist students in preparing their applications.
- Mock Interview: InterviewStream provides students a way to record themselves practicing interview questions.
- Meet the Fellows: students may wish to review past fellowship placements to get ideas for potential community partners.
Community Partners: the Haas Center has a center-wide consolidated list of community partners, which includes organizations that fellows have served in the past.
For more information, please contact Hilary Douglas.