What is 25Live?
25Live is an enterprise-class, web-based event calendaring, scheduling, and publishing system. 25live can be used to request classrooms and space(s) on campus for academic or non-academic event(s) only. Course maintenance (classroom requests for courses) should continue to be processed through PeopleSoft. 25Live is a web based platform that is available anywhere with an internet connection. The recommended internet browser to log in to 25live is Firefox. Please avoid using Internet Explorer for 25live requests. 25Live can be accessed at scheduling.stanford.edu.
What can you do with 25Live?
Just about most of the things you think about when organizing an event! Here is a summary list of the functions available through 25Live:
- Event, space, and resource collections, calendars, and views
- Event, space, and resource detail viewing, including associated images like campus maps, photos, and diagrams
- Printable views
- Space and resource availability checking
- Event creation and editing
- Event publishing to fully customizable, embeddable calendars
- User preferences
- Institution branding