Guidelines for use:
- You can find availability information, features, room capacity and photographs of rooms on the Webviewer.
- All events to be held in Registrar Office scheduled facilities must be scheduled by the Registrar's Scheduling Office.
- Observing that a room is "available" in Webviewer does not guarantee that you will be assigned to this space if you request it. There may be previous requests for that space that have not yet been processed.
- Violation of the WebViewer usage guidelines may result in a reduction or suspension of scheduling services for the associated department/program, loss of future WebViewer access, and/or formal disciplinary action.
- Any questions regarding these policies should be directed to email@example.com.
Contact: ticket.is providing first line support for Webviewer. For any problems call 5-4357 or submit a
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Documentation: for an introduction to Webviewer, see Introduction to Webviewer V3.1.
FAQ: Check out our frequently asked questions.
Send any and all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org