If you are expecting to graduate at the end of Spring Quarter 2013-14 file your graduation application by the application deadline, April 11, 2014.The Spring application to graduate will be available on March 1, 2014.
In Axess, check the degree information display carefully before you apply or you may not graduate. Double check the following on your unoffcial transcript:
- Are you applying for the degree you think you are? Stanford offers the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), the Bachelor of Science (B.S.), and the Bachelor of Arts and Science (B.A.S.) at the undergraduate level.
- Is your major correctly listed? All multiple or secondary majors should also be listed.
- Should you have a major field or not? Only specified majors offer fields as a degree option for undergraduates, including: American Studies; Art; Civil Engineering; Classics; Engineering; English; French; Geological and Environmental Sciences; German Studies; Humanities; Individually Designed Majors; Music; Philosophy; Political Science; Psychology; Science, Technology, and Society; Sociology; Spanish; and Symbolic Systems.
- Is your minor correctly listed? Minors appear on the unofficial transcript. They will not appear on the application to graduate.
- Will you graduate with departmental or interdisciplinary honors?
If anything about your degree information does not agree with your degree intention, update your program in Axess by April 18.
To file your application through Axess: Select "Apply to Graduate" from the drop down menu on the Student Center Academics tab and complete the entire application to graduate process.
Late Applications to Graduate
After April 11, late applications to graduate will incur a $50 late fee. The late application deadline for Spring Quarter degree conferral is June 4, 2014. June 4 is the last day to withdraw an application to graduate for Spring. No applications to graduate are accepted after June 4.
For questions regarding the application to graduate, contact the Student Services Center, 2nd floor Tresidder Union or submit a Student Service Center Help Ticket .