On this page:
- Tuition Schedules
- Other Fee Schedules
The following tuition schedules are published by the Office of the University Registrar:
- Regular tuition rates for the current academic year
- Prior year tuition rates
- Special tuition rates for undergraduate students approved for less than full-time study
- Graduate student tuition rates
Other fees on the University bill include health insurance premiums, campus health service fee, student activity fees, document fees, orientation fees, housing and dining fees. Fees for academic year 2014 - 15 are outlined below. All amounts listed are in U.S. dollars.
Students are automatically enrolled in Cardinal Care in their first registered quarter as well as at the start of each subsequent academic year. The Cardinal Care plan runs from September 1 through August 31. The quarterly premium for Cardinal Care insurance will be included on the University bill unless waived. Proof of alternate insurance is required to waive Cardinal Care. Visit the Vaden Health Center web site for more information about:
- Using Your Own Health Insurance (including deadlines for waiving insurance)
- Cost Per Quarter and Coverage Dates for Cardinal Care
The annual cost for Cardinal Care for the 2014 - 2015 academic year is $4,296.
This fee supports many of the services provided by Vaden Health Center and is mandatory for all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled on the Stanford campus. The fee for 2014 - 15 is $191 per quarter. More information about the fee can be found at the Vaden Health Center web site.
Student Activity fees are used to fund various student organizations. With the exception of students registered "in absentia", these fees are mandated by the Association of Students at Stanford University (ASSU). For questions, contact ASSU.
|Student Activities Fees (ASSU) 2014-2015|
Document fees are billed one time upon first admission to Stanford University.
|Program of Study||Fee 2014-2015|
Orientation fees are assessed to incoming undergraduate transfers and freshmen. Orientation fees for academic year 2014 - 15 are $438.
Student housing and meal plan fees are established by Residential & Dining Enterprises.
- For information on available student housing and associated rates, visit the Student Housing web page.
- For information on student meal plan options and pricing, visit the Stanford Dining web page.