On this page:
- Sample Bill
- About Stanford ePay
- Bill Notification & Delivery
- How-to Instructions
- For Students – log in to Axess, then click the Stanford ePay link
- For Authorized Payers – follow the login instructions sent to you by your student or use the ePay link in the Guest Menu in Axess
For a view of the new bill and description of its primary features, see our Sample University bill.
Stanford ePay is the University's online billing and payment service which provides the ability to view and pay the University bill online 24/7, seven days a week.
Students may authorize others to access their Stanford ePay account and make payments on their behalf. Such individuals are referred to as "Authorized Payers." A student may designate up to five authorized payers. Examples of authorized payers include parents, spouses, and family members. Authorized Payers have similar functions as students to view payment and billing history; however, they cannot edit their own Authorized Payer account or set up other authorized payers.
With Stanford ePay, students can:
- Pay their University bill online
- Authorize parents or others to pay their University bill online
- View activity since the last bill and the current account balance
- View billing history
Stanford ePay notifies students and authorized payers by e-mail when the online University bill is available. Generally, the bill is available on the 20th of each month unless the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday in which case it is available on the following business day. Stanford ePay also maintains a minimum of four years of online billing history for reference at any time.
Step-by-step instructions to help you pay the University bill using Stanford ePay:
- View / Print / Pay the University Bill via Stanford ePay
- Authorize Others to View / Print / Pay the University Bill