Who May Request a Room Reservation
- See our Event Hosting and Scheduling Policy page or contact our meeting services coordinator for more information on these general guidelines.
- Faculty, staff, current students, and alumni, and University departments and organizations, may submit requests to reserve a room.
- Volunteer Student Organizations (VSO) must be registered with Student Activities and Leadership. The purpose of the event must be directly related to the activities of the VSO.
- Recruiters may also submit a room reservation request in conjunction with the Career Development Center.
- Tresidder Meeting Services may also grant permission for others to reserve a room for product shows and similar activities with University sponsorship. Generally, events of this nature should have broad, appeal to the Stanford Community and be of an informational nature.
Fill out and submit the appropriate online form. Please note: Submitting a room request does not constitute confirmation. Please allow two business days to receive a reservation confirmation.