University Theme Houses
All University Theme Houses (UTHs) have an application and review process. This fall, the Committee on Residential Learning (CoRL), made up of faculty, staff, and students, has reviewed applications for UTH-As. There were 11 applications and 9 approved for next year. The UTH-As for next year will be:
- At Home Abroad
- Equity, Access, and Society Theme (EAST)
- Explore Energy
- Humanities House
- Outdoor House
- Public Service and Civic Engagement
- Structured Liberal Education (SLE)
- The Well House
UTH-Special Interest-Co-ops are currently working with CoRL and Residential Education on their process.
- The application process with CoRL for our UTH-Special Interest - Fraternities & Sororities has launched this quarter.
- The UTH-Ethnic Theme Dorm process will also launch in winter quarter.