Main content start
- Office for Religious and Spiritual Life: Guides, nurtures, and enhances spiritual and religious life within the Stanford community including fostering Jewish life on campus through the Associate Dean of Religious and Spiritual Life and Campus Rabbi. Learn more
- Hillel @Stanford: Provides resources, programming, and support for the Jewish community at Stanford. Hillel’s mission is to empower Jewish students at Stanford to explore and deepen their Jewish identities, and to envision their futures with choices inspired by Jewish values and commitments. Learn more
- Hillel, in partnership with the Brief Therapy Center, offers short-term teletherapy sessions available at no cost to Hillel-affiliated students.
- Hillel’s SHEFA Initiative for Health & Well-being can help you flourish and thrive on every level- body, mind, heart and soul. They have four mental health offerings available to support your well-being.
- Hillel’s unofficial campus-wide Mental Health & Well-being Resource Guide can help you make sense of the variety of well-being resources available to you at Stanford, in the bay area, and beyond.
- Ruach: A free and confidential counseling service that can provide short-term support for immediate emotional and spiritual needs. Learn more
Non-Stanford Affiliated Resources
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services: A lifeline for children, families, and older adults facing personal crises or challenges of all faiths and backgrounds, has an office located in downtown Palo Alto. Learn more
- Hebrew Free Loan SF: Provides interest-free loans for things like tuition and regular college expenses. Learn more