Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Help Keep Our Campus Safe

 Campus Scenes, Fall / Autumn. Credit: Andrew Brodhead

Isolation for Undergraduates

Main content start

We’re here to support you throughout isolation. We hope you’ll continue to engage in academics and practice a daily routine that includes tending to your health, well-being, dietary needs, and social communication (remotely!).

Ng House Exterior. Credit: Sean Mckibbon-Ray

Information for undergraduates who will isolate in their rooms

Who can isolate in their room? Undergraduates who live in EVGR-A, Mirrielees and Suites with private bedrooms and single-occupancy bathrooms, and others who cannot be accommodated at our Q/I Housing Front Desk.

Exterior Quarantine/Isolation Housing Front Desk. Credit: Google Maps

Information for undergraduates who will check into an isolation space

Who needs to check into a separate isolation space? Isolation housing is for undergraduates living in dorms and Row houses.

Lane History Corner. Credit: Andrew Brodhead

Campus resources

If you begin experiencing new symptoms or worsening symptoms, contact your healthcare provider, Vaden Medical Services at 650.498.2336, or the Sports Medicine Team if you are a varsity athlete. 

For URGENT medical advice after hours, call Vaden Health Services at 650.498.2336. Select option 1 for Medical Services and then option 2 to be connected with our after-hours service. Routine refills and insurance questions are not urgent; instead, please message your provider or the insurance office.

If you are a disabled student, the Office of Accessible Education is available to support you.