Take Care of Yourself & Each Other
Main content start
By prioritizing self-care, we increase our capacity and resilience to navigate and overcome stressful or challenging situations. Establishing self-care strategies– whether it be practicing mindfulness, practicing good sleep hygiene, spending time with loved ones, exercising – can help you prepare for and anticipate the chaos that the quarter can bring. The important thing is establishing self-care strategies that work for you!
What “counts” as self-care? Why should I take time to care for myself? How does self-care contribute to my state of well-being?
- Dive deeper into self-care Well-Being at Stanford
- Self-Care: The Gift That Keeps on Giving BeWell Stanford
- Self-Care Ideas That Stick, Even When You are Busy Headspace
- Stanford Well-Being Tips Well-Being at Stanford
- The Flourish
- Mindful Minutes with CAPS A series of very brief mindful practices you can do anytime.
- Better Sleep - Sleep Hygiene Tips A short video sharing tips to practice better sleep hygiene. (Stanford CAPS - 5 min.)
- Navigating Boundaries in Family and Other Relationships A short video that shares tips for identifying and holding personal boundaries to support important relationships with others. (Stanford CAPS - 10 min.)
- Headspace (Meditation App)
- Calm (Meditation App)
- The Happiness Lab (Podcast)
- Reveri (Self-Hypnosis App)