flour·ish │ˈfləriSH │ verb
Presence of positive feelings of well-being
Welcome to The Flourish, a monthly “not-another-newsletter”.
The goal of this communication tool is to support all Stanford students and their well-being. Each month, The Flourish provides you with timely information on key monthly health and wellness topics to support student flourishing.
To help create an enjoyable and reliable source of support and information, the following monthly categories are featured in The Flourish:
- In Focus: key monthly theme(s) focused on your well-being
- How is Life Tree-Ting You?: mental health and well-being support and resources
- In the Spotlight: interesting statistic, finding, or something we want to call attention to
- Tip of the Month: helpful suggestions or call to action
- Sleep Corner: information to improve your sleep hygiene