flour·ish │ˈfləriSH │ verb
Presence of positive feelings of well-being
Welcome to The Flourish, a monthly “not-another-newsletter”.
The goal of this communication tool is to support all Stanford students and their well-being. Each month, The Flourish provides you with timely information on key monthly health and wellness topics to support your well-being.
To help create an enjoyable and reliable source of support and information, the following monthly categories are featured in The Flourish:
- In Focus: key monthly theme(s) focused on your well-being
- How is Life Tree-Ting You?: mental health and well-being support and resources
- In the Spotlight: interesting statistic, finding, or something we want to call attention to
- Tip of the Month: helpful suggestions or call to action
- Sleep Corner: information to improve your sleep hygiene