COVID-19 Guidance for Students
Welcome to Campus.
We want to assure you that we are taking steps to protect everyone’s health and safety, and we invite you to join us in minimizing the prevalence and reducing the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. Please check back regularly for the latest information about COVID-19 resources and guidance to help you navigate life on the Farm.
Here’s a quick summary of our COVID-19 health guidance.
- Stay in tune with your health. Feeling cold or flu symptoms? You’re strongly encouraged to test for COVID-19. Guidance for students experiencing symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who tested positive is here.
- Rapid tests and masks are available during the move-in period from Housing Service Centers.
- Students can also pick up 8 free rapid tests a month from Arrillaga Family Dining Commons (AFDC). Here’s a full list of pick-up locations.
- If you test positive, we want you to take care, report your positive case to the university, and follow updated Stanford guidance on in-place isolation, meals, academic support, and more.
- The university strongly recommends COVID-19 vaccinations for students, postdoctoral scholars, faculty, and staff.
- The new COVID-19 vaccines will be available soon, by appointment, on and near campus. Visit Stanford Health Care, the Vaden Patient Portal, or a nearby health care provider.
- Diagnosed with Long COVID or Post-COVID Conditions (PCC)? The Office of Accessible Education can help with academic accommodations.
On this page, you'll find information related to COVID-19, including guidance on isolation, vaccinations, testing, and more.
COVID Isolation & Resources: Fall Quarter
Here's what to do if you test positive and related information.