COVID-19 Guidance for Students
As we start an in-person autumn quarter, we want to assure you that we are taking steps to protect everyone’s health and safety, and we invite you to join us in minimizing the prevalence and reducing the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. This website contains the latest information about COVID-19 requirements to help you navigate life on the Farm. Please check back regularly for updates here and at Health Alerts.
Highlights of COVID-19 Guidance for Students for Autumn 2021:
- Surveillance testing required for all.
- Face covering required for all.
- Vaccination required for all.
- Entry testing required for all new arrivals.
- Restricted activity required for some new arrivals.
- Indoor student org gatherings permitted beginning October 8.
- Vaccination recommended for spouses, partners, and children aged 12 years and older.
Additional details can be found by clicking on the tiles below.
Current COVID-19 Policies
Here's an overview of the university's COVID-19 policies.
Have You or a Close Contact Tested Positive?
We’re here to support you. Here’s what you can do.
COVID-19 Testing, Vaccination and Health Check Requirements
Explore guidance on how to meet these requirements.
Stanford Student Gatherings and Parties
We are phasing in autumn quarter student gatherings in the residences and with student organizations.
COVID-19 Online Communications Toolkit
The Student Affairs Communications Team has compiled COVID-19 materials to share with campus partners to offer timely and clear communication with students, student staff, and departments across campus.